TMC Environmental has developed long and successful partnerships with commercial real estate brokers, developers, and owners throughout the Northeast. They rely on our efficient and budget-friendly, value-engineered solutions for sites impacted with hazardous materials.
Now TMC Environmental is proud to introduce our Breaking Ground program. This new offering allows us to acquire your property’s environmental liabilities, freeing you from fear of future liability, indemnity, or additional cleanup costs.
If you have a development project that is stalled due to contamination issues, TMC Environmental will permanently remove environmental liabilities from your balance sheet. We will quantify and acquire these liabilities and thus offer complete remediation and closure for a fixed cost. This cost is backed by a major insurance carrier.
With issues hampering financing out of the way, projects that were once perceived as extremely risky can move forward.
The Breaking Ground program has many advantages:
- Single-source responsibility: start-to-finish project oversight and enhanced communication
- Quality control: innovative approach provides superior results
- Budget management: clearly defined and controlled costs
- Risk management: elimination of litigation claims
- Delivery schedule: collaborative project management keeps your projects moving with fewer problems
To find out how the Breaking Ground program can help your projects move forward, contact Mark Haynes: firstname.lastname@example.org